Home My Books About Me Contests

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Liesl and Po contest winners for August!

I've been so swamped with news and crazy back-to-school (or, um, work) duties, I have barely had time to blog! But I'm thrilled to announce my August Liesl & Po galley winners, along with their childhood reading faves...

cegluna...

"The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Lenmeo...


Bridge To Teribithia by Katherine Paterson Dear Mr. Henshaw by Beverly Cleary Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster
These are just a few examples of my favorite books from childhood. To pick just one is insane. :)

Blogging Books ...

My favorite book would have to have been Bed Time for Frances by Russell Hoban. I loved her alphabet song!



Congrats to you all! I'll be popping those puppies in the mail very soon. And remember, for the rest of you...ONLY ONE MONTH REMAINS until Liesl & Po hits the shelves...which means that only a lucky three more winners will get galley copies in the mail! If you haven't already entered for consideration, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? Enter here.
 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.