Home My Books About Me Contests

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Je suis desolee...

Hi all...


Sorry for the looong blogging delay. I was moving (yay!) and unpacking (boo), and then packing (boo) and headed to Paris (yay!). Now I am safely ensconced in the land of baguette, brie, and of course, stale cigarette smoke, and feeling generally inspired by the land of expatriate writers like Hemingway, Gertrude Stein, and F. Scott Fitzgerald. Okay, okay, so I'm not a literary genius, but that doesn't mean that bumming around in French cafes and scribbling away in my Moleskine notebooks doesn't make me feel like one!

I have a lot of cool writing workshops planned this week so make sure to check back...in the meantime, I'm sending love and bisous from Paris. (That's me and my sis, by the way. Don't we look French??? Umbrellas and all....)

7 comments:

Lori said...

Have a wonderful time!....Of course you will. It's Paris!

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time!

Kate said...

Have a great time and be sure to eat tons of baguettes! :)

bookaholic said...

The pic is sooo cute!Have fun!

Steph said...

Have a great time, Paris is fantastic!

Lynsey Newton said...

*waves from across the water in the UK*

Hope you have a fabulous time and enjoy the food and wine! Hope to see you in the UK one day! :D

Hannah S. said...

Wow, that'd flipping cool!
And I love your coats (raincoats?)!
Love, Hannah

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.