Home My Books About Me Contests

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Au Revoir!



I'm heading off today to Europe. I'll be hop-scotching between Switzerland, Monaco (fancy!!, and Paris, and I am super excited.

I'm going to try not to annoy my friends by doing too much work while I'm there, so my plan is to be pretty much off-line for ten days. Eek! I'm feeling the withdrawal already.

I will, however, be writing, writing, writing. I also brought tons of wonderful books, including a collection of Nabokov short stories my wonderful agent, Stephen Barbara, gave me for Christmas. I've also packed my sketch pad and (of course!) my computer, so it looks to be a fun and creative holiday.

Stay warm, safe, and healthy...and have a very happy New Year! May '10 bring great things to everyone...

xo
Lauren

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Europe soo much! I hope you have an amazing time.(although I'm sure you will)I visited Paris this past summer and it's gorgeous.

Suzanne Young said...

Oh, HAVE FUN!!! Sounds like a blast!

Carla said...

WOW have losts and lots of fun!!! The swiss make the best-EST chocolate ever and the frnch have lots of yummy cheese, bread and vino! I dont know whether to be jealous or go and make a snack, thinking about all the delicious food you'll be eating is making me hungry

Erica said...

Enjoy Europe! Sounds like a total blast!

Bianca said...

Bon Voyage!!!

I'm jealous! Have a great time.

Unknown said...

Numpang share info of the health Obat Limpa Bengkak and share
info Obat Sakit di Bagian Telapak Kaki terimakasih atas izin shre infonya...Numpang share info of the health Obat Limpa Bengkak and share
info Obat Sakit di Bagian Telapak Kaki terimakasih atas izin shre infonya...

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.